I’ve been immersed in the awesomeness of Tasting Australia, from the inaugural culinary & travel blogger forum #WordsToGo14, a visit to the Adelaide Hills and events in the festival heart The Town Square including with festival charity partner OzHarvest.
I thought I would share my top 5 reasons (and my humble opinion) why you should catch remaining sessions before it ends.
1. Feast – taste a little or a lot, old favourites, new ways to prepare them or something completely new, it’s ‘plated, ready and waiting’ (or at least, ready for you to order)
2. Accessible – such talent from producer to plate are right here, sharing real food stories in an up-close and personal way
3. Authentic – energy from the heart seems to filter through everything – of Maggie? of Simon? of Paul? of so very many
4. Immersive – taste a little or a lot, the warmth wraps itself around you with a message of real food treated well (and here’s how you can too)
5. Celebration – that food, the essence of lifeblood, is pretty darn good.
Tasting Australia runs until Sunday 4 April, concluding with the Producers Picnic in The Town Square, but there are still many other sessions running here in Adelaide and regional areas. It’s a little sprinkle of morning autumn sunlight that might just help change the way we look at our food, our community and our days.
For full event details go here